Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Creative Exploration with an update/venting

Hello all!
I have another creative exploration for you! But before we get to that I also want to say Ch. 10 of the Chief's Wife is up Hurray! Click here to check it out http://www.booksie.com/religion_and_spirituality/novel/biancajeane/the-chiefs-wife/chapter/10
Now for the venting...is anyone else being forced to change their blogspot because Google says so. Am I the only one sick and tired of all these corporations changing things that are already working fine to me? First Facebook now blogspot. If I don't like the changes I may transfer my blog to wordpress. Just a forwarning...I mean goodness gracious! Leave it alone please. I wish they'd ask and give us users a choice.
Ok done with that now one to the creative exploration. This is a No Sew Fleece Double layer blanket tutorial. You can find a lot of these already on youtube, but I decided to do a tutorial anyway : ) so check out the video and enjoy a nice and cheap way to make a fabulous blanket!



2 comments: