Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

The most beautiful sights ever

Well it's been a while since I've written anything. It's a combination of being crazy busy and not knowing what to write lol. But I've had a burden to share something for a couple of months now and I'll just call it the most beautiful things ever because I can't agree which is the best of them all lol.

Beautiful Sight # 1:
Most friday nights our youth group meets. Sometimes we do something called realtime- which is like church for youth or we do connect- which is a more casual get together. Well a while back after a realtime service two young people decided to get baptized and so there at around 11 pm we baptized two young people in Jesus name!! That is a beautiful sight! After they were baptized me and Pritika just ran around the church doing laps and praising God. I tell you the glory of my Lord and Savior fell and I got lost in the Holy Ghost! Looking out at our empty church in the middle of the night after God just saved two teenagers...That is the most beautiful thing!

Beautiful Sight #2:
Sometimes during alter call I finsih a bit early and so i return to my seat and just praise the Lord while watching others pray. When I do that I get overwhelmed by how much God loves us. He gives us family, people to pray with. He gives us fellowship and friends. He gives us second chances and encouragement and strength. HE washes away all our sins and still gives and gives and gives. As I sit and watch and think, I can't help but think Lord this is the most beautiful sight.

Beautiful Sight #3
I think another really beautiful sight is when kids go with their parents to the alter and pray. That is just so precious. They are already so hungry for God and that is another beautiful sight.

Beautiful sight #4:
The last one I have come across so far is when you see a guest-especially someone you invited, come to the alter and actively seek after the Holy Ghost and get baptized in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment