Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

So Much has happened!

It's been two years! Wow! Life is going great. I am now a middle school teacher. I was thinking of doing a blog about my life as a teacher, but I just don't have the time. I love teaching. Last year was my first year. It was a pretty easy first year of teaching. This is now my 2nd year, but because I am teaching in a slightly different position, it feels like my first year all over again. In real words: it's A LOT of work.


God has answered my prayers and I have an AMAZING boyfriend! : DDD I've actually known him for about 5 or 6 years, but we didn't start dating until last April. Oct. 13th was our 6th month anniversary. So exciting!
On our first date : )

My hair has grown!  Here's a picture so you can see for yourselves. Crazy how much it has grown. It's now reached the same length it was before I went natural. My only regret is that I have not been taking super good care of my hair. I have been scrapping by with the bare minimum and I think my hair could be longer if I took better care of it. Life get's in the way, but I have to make time.  
I just realized I need to take more pics of the fro. This one is from 1 year ago. Don't let it fool you, those bangs reached my chin.
Here is a picture of it blow dried out. This was taken in 2015. Say "Hi" to my Grammy!
If I had pressed it out, it would have been past my shoulders.

Now for the not so good update: I have yet to finish that novel. Each summer I say I will work on it and every summer I don't. I simply don't. Shame on me lol. I felt like I was not ready to write a certain part of the book because I had never been in a serious relationship or in love. Since the book is somewhat of a romance, I figured it'd be good to experience love before writing a book on it. So now that I am in love, I feel I am more equipped to finish the novel! However, with my work schedule, I don't see it happening any time soon.

I am saving for a new car so I am working 3 jobs. I'm teaching, tutoring, and cleaning a house for some extra change. All this money is going into my "New Car Fund". But the good news is I plan on getting said new car in December/January. So I only have to work super hard until Dec and then I can relax. I hope to blog more and keep you updated. Since exciting this are actually happening it should be easy. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment