Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Here and I'm Nervous!

I have so much to write about, I don't know where to start.

Well something new since I've been back is I've become lead teacher of my Sunday School class. And I'm hyperventilating I'm so nervous! I went from freaking out- "Oh God, I've only been in Sunday school for 6 months! I can't do this. What if I do something wrong! Oh lord." To calm- " I know you'll be with me God. I can do this. You've given me all these great ideas and things improve upon." To now. Now it is-" Lord I'm super nervous. I feel like tomorrow is my first day. And it is my first day being in Charge charge. You are with me. Help me to do your will and a good job. Use me for Your Glory my King"

So I'm still nervous (my heart is pounding in my chest as the minutes tick down.) I'm sure I'll start shacking and have to do my breathing exercises once Sunday morning hits. I'm not joking. Right before I teach I'm always anxious. But tomorrow, I have a new role, a new teacher in the class, new kids, and a new beginning for Primary Soldiers : ). I wonder what God will do... I'll defiantly keep you posted on my journey as lead teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment